[BREAKING] SA Design firm teams up with Posterous - Afrinnovator
Cape Town premium theme studio, Obox has teamed up with the popular micro-blogging site, Posterous to create custom themes for Posterous. From the Obox blog:
Today we are happy to announce that we have done a deal with Posterous to supply them with five themes which they will be including in their theme directory. They will all be free with three of them are already up for grabs.
Even though it’s subtle, the benefits are clear: it broadens our reputation as theme developers and gives us a huge increase in brand exposure. Most importantly there will now be slightly more variety in the Posterous theme directory which has been lacking for some time now…
The deal we have done covers the supply of five themes which will be available to all Posterous users in the ‘Customize’ section of the Posterous admin area.
All the themes follow a minimal design as they tend to please a broader audience.
April 26, 2013
April 15, 2013
- USD5.8 billion for digital migration June 19, 2013Huawei Technologies says its contract to supply Malawi’s digital broadcasting equipment is worth USD5.8 billion. […]
- Intel increases investment in Kenya June 19, 2013Intel Corporation today announced a new initiative that will see Kenyan developers become the first in Africa to benefit directly from Intel Software and Services Group (SSG). […]
- Emerson: Wireless technologies revolutionise plant management June 19, 2013Emerson Process Management Middle East and Africa has revealed actions taken on safer, more secure and smarter wireless plant. […]
- Botswana company launches SmartCap June 19, 2013Botswana’s DIB is marketing a new high-tech baseball cap that measures fatigue in heavy machine operators. […]
- Orange ups emergency credit limits June 19, 2013Orange Kenya has increased its offering on its advance airtime top-up service PEWA, which allows its mobile pre-paid and wireless customers receive emergency credit. […]