SA Twitter Statistics Report Released by Fusewire - Afrinnovator
Fuseware is a new media marketing and SEO optimization agency based in Cape Town, South Africa.
We empower companies to fully monitor, measure and interact with their online customer base through social media and search engine optimization.
Although we specialize in social media and online interactions, we also offer premium SEO services to boost your search engine rankings and help customers find you through natural searches.
The report covers such matters as:
- Statistics – number of active SA twitter users, Monthly tweets, average number of followers, percent of geo-located accounts…
- Top posting sources
- Tweets per hour on average
- Daily tweets on average
- Top tweeting SA towns
- Users with the most followers
- Users with the most tweets
- Most common hashtags
- Most common URL domains
- Most common twitter user occupations
April 26, 2013
April 15, 2013
- SkillsMap to recruit across Africa June 18, 2013Business Connexion has joined forces with recruitment company Conscript Africa to create SkillsMap – a new talent community portal. […]
- Renewable energy mapping programme to boost energy production June 18, 2013African countries are among a number of nations joining with the World Bank in a new Renewable Energy Mapping Program to map renewable energy resources. […]
- Côte d’Ivoire adopts Bill on Electronic Transactions June 18, 2013The Committee on Economic and Financial Affairs of the National Assembly of the Côte d’Ivoire has adopted the new Bill on Electronic Transactions. […]
- Can your network handle the migration to ‘Everything over IP’? June 18, 2013Migrating multiple enterprise solutions onto an IP network is not as simple as ‘plug and play’, says Jasco. […]
- MTN Cameroon launches ‘fastest internet offer’ June 18, 2013MTN Cameroon’s new Xtra Surf offer is free to all users until the end of July. […]