Mysifty.com is social media signal tracking 100% built by Nigerians
Originally posted on Web Trends Nigeria:
Ever thought of how cumbersome it is to manage your social network accounts? Say you have 4000 friends on Facebook, you are following 1000 on twitter and you want to track updates from key people in your network, how do you do it?
Social media on it’s own could be a fulltime work for some! For now and many more years to come, the web will only integrate more with social media. So how do you manage it? How do you stay in tune with key influencers in your industry?
According to Mysifty…
“We created Mysifty to allow you sift through your social media feeds without getting swamped. Our mission is to let you prioritize the best of the best of your friends. We hope MySifty helps you get the most out of your social media life!”
I got in touch with Jacob Ajayi one of the co-founders about the product this morning, I could see the passion and fraustration of social media which he and the team members hope to tackle.
The site is currently in Beta version and should be ready by mid January 2011. It’s got international outlook, so, it’s not focused on Nigeria even though Nigerians can use it.
Social media signal (as in; real sense from social media noise) is one of the key challenges companies and individuals face using the platforms. The industry is currently a multimilion dollars industry and is led by Redian6 and other companies.
About Web Trends Nigeria
Web Trends Nigeria is a web analysis company with focus on Nigerian internet market. Launched on the 13th of January 2009, Web Trends provide industry analysis, tech startups analysis, news and interview of stakeholders in Nigerian internet market. Over the years, WebTrendsng.com has become a go-to place for those interested in insightful analysis of the Nigerian web industry. Web Trends Nigeria is at the forefront engaging innovators/developers, business people and investors in the industry via various platforms. Web Trends Nigeria is also the curator of Barcamp Nigeria and other innovation-focused initiatives across Nigeria.
April 26, 2013
April 15, 2013
- SkillsMap to recruit across Africa June 18, 2013Business Connexion has joined forces with recruitment company Conscript Africa to create SkillsMap – a new talent community portal. […]
- Renewable energy mapping programme to boost energy production June 18, 2013African countries are among a number of nations joining with the World Bank in a new Renewable Energy Mapping Program to map renewable energy resources. […]
- Côte d’Ivoire adopts Bill on Electronic Transactions June 18, 2013The Committee on Economic and Financial Affairs of the National Assembly of the Côte d’Ivoire has adopted the new Bill on Electronic Transactions. […]
- Can your network handle the migration to ‘Everything over IP’? June 18, 2013Migrating multiple enterprise solutions onto an IP network is not as simple as ‘plug and play’, says Jasco. […]
- MTN Cameroon launches ‘fastest internet offer’ June 18, 2013MTN Cameroon’s new Xtra Surf offer is free to all users until the end of July. […]