Pivot25 East Africa Mobile Apps & Developer Conference
Pivot 25 is a mLab and iHub initiative. The Event will not only showcase Developer Talent in the region but also bring much needed focus to the mLab and the role that it play’s in the Mobile Application Development Ecosystem in East Africa. This event will be held every year and will be billed as the premier Mobile Application Competition and Conference in East Africa brining together Developers, Operators and the ICT fraternity in general.
The event aims to:
- Market the mLab and its activities
- Showcase the mLab student apps
- Promote Mobile Application Development by running a competition to identify
- the best apps and mobile services in East Africa
- Create a focal point for all operators, entrepreneurs, mobile companies,
- developers, academia etc to network and share ideas.
- Launch the Consumer Insights Research study findings
- Invite high profile, Global speakers and thought leaders in the Mobile and Internet arena.
The eventual goal is to grow the event outside East Africa’s borders. There will be 5 Competition Categories along with keynote speakers and fire side chats.